Welcome Home to Nana and Papa’s Place
Nana and Papa’s Place is a professionally owned and managed, non-medical Residential Care Facility for the Elderly licensed by the State of Arizona to serve up to six residents. The owners, Todd and Denise Fullmer, are Registered Nurses with over 48 years of experience. Our manager, Trang, has an advanced degree as a Nurse Practitioner with over 25 years expertise in Geriatric Care. We provide care and services to those who need assistance, have health issues or are no longer safe to live by themselves.
- Small Private Facility. Your loved one will live in a house in a residential neighborhood. This creates a comfortable environment providing socialization and fun. Our home is the right size where our residents feel comfortable and a part of a group.
- We Are Privately Owned. Our management team is dedicated and focused on the operation of the facility and provides continuous instructions to assist our caregivers to effectively care for our residents.
- Our Exceptional Location and Environment. Our home features a comfortable floor plan with an outdoor patio that encourages movement and provides a soothing and calming environment for our residents. It is within easy reach for visitors.
- All-Inclusive Care. A stress-free environment where care, services, food and basic supplies are included into one cost-effective rate.
Our Services at Nana and Papa’s Place
Our caregivers are committed to providing a personalized level of quality care services. We understand that each resident has different needs, and our caregivers and support staff emphasize relationships and communication and we are committed to providing the finest board and care home in the community.
- 3 nutritious meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Monitoring of diet (If prescribed- i.e. low sugar, salt, etc.)
- Assistance with meals as needed
Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Basic housekeeping
- Regular laundry service
- Linens, sheets, pillows, and blankets included
Furniture And Basic Supplies Included
- Bedroom furniture (bed, side table, chair, and dresser or closet)
- Living and social areas with TV
- Toiletries and hygiene supplies
- Dispensing of medicines as per doctor’s orders
- Medication inventories stored and locked
- Ordering prescriptions and refills
- Escort to and from meals and activities as needed
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing as needed
- Observe and report any changes in appetite or behavior
Supervisory Care,Personal Care,Directed Care
Visited 155 times, 1 Visits today