At Casadora Manor we encourage each resident to be independent to the best of his or her ability, and to encourage everyone to continue any life long skills and interests. Our services are designed to maintain or improve upon present abilities.
We are dedicated to providing Rehabilitation Services such as OT, PT, and ST are arranged with home health agencies , and followed up by our staff.
End of life services with hospices are arranged such as on-call nurses, pain management, comfort care, and our staff assist the residents and families through the process.
Each member of our staff is a licensed, certified care giver and our managers are state certified, required to be licensed care givers and have an additional 72 hours or more of experience in elder care in order to manage the home.
- 24-Hour Care provided by qualified, dedicated, compassionate staff
- Three nutritious meals daily, served, plus snacks
- Assistance with dining and special diets
- Medication set-up and maintenance
- Housekeeping, linen and towel services
- Visiting doctors, nurses and many other health care professionals
- Social, recreational, artistic, educational, spiritual and cultural activities.
- Entertainers with live music
- Exercise program, range of motion
A picture of paradise, this convenient residence offers the shade of mature palm trees and lush professional landscaping for afternoon patio visits. Facing a quiet cul-de-sac, this home includes an amazing master suite with a huge, private walk-in shower and three full additional baths. A delight inside and out – don’t miss this tremendous assisted living find, one step from paradise.